What? A national symposium on ADHD, organised by KHLeuven, the Universitary Children’s Hospital Queen Fabiola and sponsored by Shire (main sponsor), Zitstil, TDA/H Belgique and Springfield (sponsors). The event took place in the Brussels Crowne Plaza Hotel, with speakers and a round table before and interactive workshops after the lunchbreak. There was a networking lunch at noon and we ended the day with a drink.
Target audience? Child neurologists, specialists and psychiatrists from all over Belgium.
Number of participants? 100
This is wat we did:
- Look for a location and arrange a caterer.
- Develop a complete communication and branding strategy, with a specific logo, look & feel for the symposium.
- Manage the event budget and attract a sponsor for the symposium.
- Register and inform the participants.
- Logistic management and on-site project management.