What? We organised a congress for the European Charcot Foundation in Baveno, Northern Italy. The Charcot Foundation is a non-profit organisation promoting MS research. Every year it invites top neurologists from all over the world to set up the new guidelines for MS research.
Target audience? Neurologists with a specialisation in MS from 28 different countries and 5 different continents.
Number of participants? 450
This is what we did:
- Set up a congress strategy (as a member of the board committee).
- Find partners and sponsors.
- Develop and implement a communication and branding strategy (via the website, apps, etc.)
- Communication with speakers, sponsors, and participants.
- Budget management.
- All the logistics and on-site project management.